
I must confess, I am an addict!!! Not everyone notices my addiction... but I am really addicted to lip glosses. I know that may sound ridiculous to some, you know, spending unreasonable bucks for tube after tube of lip gloss! How crazy! Well, that's me... I can't help it!
My addiction began before I can remember. One day I had the flavored coating across my lips known as Bonne Bell Lip Smackers. It was like eating candy all day. Who could resist that? I was so young and naive, so unaware of the danger I would be getting myself into. Those first tubes turned me to the dark side. Ever since the days of Bonne Bell, I have kept lip gloss in my pocket, my purse, in my car, and beside my bed.
I see nothing wrong with protecting my lips. I still can't be caught without some balm, gloss, or stick to slather on my face. It's my obsession and I'm okay with having to apply and reapply a dozen times a day.
A few days ago I found this cute little package of today's popular candy flavored lip balms. I think they made it just for me. As soon as I was in my car I broke the seal and had banana Laffy Taffy smeared across my lips. Watch out kids, a new generation of lip gloss addicts is about to be made.
No comments:
Post a Comment